CSE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
Association Hours has been running successfully since Inception under the guidance of CSE HOD Dr.k.Srujan Raju with the corresponding Faculties. This program was successfully conducted for Providing Guest Lectures for IInd year and IIIrd and IV year students in various Streams. This program was initiated with the motive of training students for employment and placements. Students enthusiastically participated in learning the skills. These Technical skills have helped the students to crack various interviews In Top Companies Like Tech Mahindra and Genpact and many more.
To work as a whole, for the welfare and fulfillment of the Department including Social, Intellectual, and Practical aspects of all the students.
- To raise the level of Motivation in the students of the CSE Department
- To provide a platform to deploy individual and collective talents.
- To consider the effects of continuously changing & increasing utilization of Software Applications i,e to consider the current technological facts with technical development programs.
- To mold and prepare the students fit for interviews, group discussions, Presentations, leadership skills, technical and Administration skills.
- To create a competitive, Socialistic, and highly interactive environment in the department.
- To work together for the raise of students, weak in communication skills in terms of Motivational classes by inviting Lecturers.
OVERALL DEVELOPMENT OF A STUDENT INTO ACTION
- Conducting Co-curricular and extracurricular activities to showcase their creative capabilities by conducting Guest Lectures, Workshops, Group Discussions, Mini projects, seminars, etc. by them on Latest Technology.
- Inviting from Industries to have Technology Upgradation.
- Alumni sharing their Experiences with the students.
- Conducting Webinars and running NPTEL Video courses, etc.