One Week Online Faculty Development Programme
(Delivered by Experts from Microsoft)
06th July – 11th July 2020
Target Beneficiaries: Faculty of Engineering and Research Scholars are
eligible to attend the FDP.
- Quantum Measurements Density Matrices; Positive-Operator Valued Measure;Fragility of quantum information: Decoherence
- Quantum Algorithms & Circuits; Deutsch and Deutsch–Jozsa algorithms; Grover’s Search Algorithm; Quantum Fourier Transform
- Scalability in quantum computing; NMR Quantum Computing; Spintronics and QED approaches
- Quantum Superposition and Entanglement; Quantum Gates and Circuits; No cloning theorem & Quantum Teleportation; Bell’s inequality and its implications
- Shore’s Factorization Algorithm; Quantum Error Correction: Fault tolerance; Quantum Cryptography; Implementing Quantum Computing: issues of fidelity
- Linear Optical Approaches; Nonlinear Optical Approaches; Limits of the approaches; Future scope
No Registration fee is charged for attending this programme.
Academic (student/faculty): 500 INR (GEN/OBC) / 250 INR (SC/ST)
Industry People: 1000 INR
Others : 1000 INR
Note: Program is being offered by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology MNIT Jaipur and coordinated by CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad. e-certificate to all participants will be provided upon successful completion of FDP.
For more details visit:
ContactNo.:9549658135 Email: [email protected],[email protected]