CMR Technical Campus is an UGC Autonomous Engineering College established in the year 2009, under aegis of CMR Technical Education Society with NBA and NAAC accreditation with ‘A’ grade. The institute received an All India Rank of 201-250 band in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF – 2022) consecutively for the second year and Excellent band in Atal Rankings of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA-2021). The lush green Campus, situated in Kandlakoya, Medchal Road has been first choice option to both Urban and Rural students of Telangana. With well established Teaching & Learning processes, the students are imparted the best of the technological knowledge.
Research and Innovation has been integral part of the institute, which is evident from the Research Grants received, Collaborations, MoUs and Research Centres, the institute possess. Existence of NSS Unit, NCC Unit, Sahaya Club verily demonstrate the fulfilment of social responsibilities by the institute and induction of social values among its students and faculty. The state of the art facilities and training with respect to Sports has fetched many awards and laurels to the Institute. The various clubs present in the institute has ensured that all components which are required for a student to spend a quality time in the institute are being served. As the tagline of the institute goes, “Think Placements, Think CMR”, CMRTC has been the pioneer in training and placing the students in many reputed companies with good packages. CMRTC is a place, where quality is never comprised, working locally to server globally.
- To Impart quality education in serene atmosphere thus strive for excellence in Technology and Research.
- To Create state of art facilities for effective Teaching- Learning Process.
- Pursue and Disseminate Knowledge based research to meet the needs of Industry & Society.
- Infuse Professional, Ethical and Societal values among Learning Community.
The is Committed in assuring quality service to all its stake holders including parents, students, alumni, employees, employers and the community, Our Commitment and dedication are built into our policy of continual quality improvement by establishing and implementing mechanisms and modalities ensuring accountability at all levels, transparency in procedures and access to information and actions.
The CMR Technical Campus is guided by the following core values in delivering its mission and pursuing its vision.
- Accountability: Demonstrate responsibility for our actions; establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
- Benchmark: To develop and pursue high standards by encouraging skill development and entrepreneurship to meet industry and society needs.
- Commitment: Focus on students and stakeholders needs; continuously evaluate and improve academics, research and infrastructure.
- Dignity: Recognize the expertise of all members of the institute and encourage individual contribution and also include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
“CMRTC Welcomes all the aspiring Engineers to its vibrant Campus to experience the Innovative Learning Process”
Members of the Society
|1||Sri C. Gopal Reddy||Chairman|
|2||Sri C. Muthyam Reddy||Vice-Chairman|
|3||Smt. C. Vasantha Latha||Secretary|
|4||Smt. C. Aruna||Joint Secretary|
|5||Smt. C. Laxmi||Treasurer|
|6||Mr. C. Anuraag Reddy||Executive Member|
|7||Smt. Padma Latha||Executive Member|
Governing Body Members
|S.NO||NAME & DESIGNATION||ROLE|
|1||Sri. C. Gopal Reddy, Chairman, CMRTES||Chairman|
|2||Sri. C. Muthyam Reddy, Vice-Chairman, CMRTES||Member|
|3||Smt. C. Vasantha Latha, Secretary, CMRTES||Member|
|4||Smt. C. Aruna, Joint Secretary, CMRTES||Member|
|5||Smt. C. Laxmi, Treasurer, CMRTES||Member|
|6||Dr. A. Raji Reddy, Director, CMRTC||Member Secretary|
|7||Dr. C. A. Babu, Prof. of Electrical Engg, CUST – UGC Nominee||Member|
|8||Sri, G. Giribabu, Deputy Director(T),|
O/o Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana
State Govt. Nominee
|9||AICTE Nominee – SCRO||Member|
|10||Dr. N. V. S. Raju, Prof. of Mechanical, JNTUH-CEJ||Member|
|11||Mr. K. Raja Sekhar, DDG & SIO, NIC Telangana State Centre||Member|
|12||Dr. V. A. Narayana, Principal, CMRCET||Member|
|13||Dr. M. Ahmed Ali Baig, Dean Academics, CMRTC||Member|