Quality is the result of a carefully constructed academic environment and an index to measure the intellect of any nation. In order to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a quality sustenance measure. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. To formally channelize the efforts and measures, CMR Technical Campus established IQAC towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
- Analysis of feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of an institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
The composition of the IQAC is as follows:
|1||Dr. A. Raji Reddy||Director||Chairperson|
|2||Smt. C. Vasantha Latha||Secretary, CMRTC||Member|
|3||Dr. M. Ahmed Ali Baig||Dean – Academics||Member|
|4||Dr. Ashutosh Saxena||Dean – R&D||Member|
|5||Dr. K. Srujan Raju||Dean – Students Welfare||Member|
|6||Mr. P. R. Suresh||Administrative Officer||Member|
|7||Sri K. Amarender Reddy||Asst. Commissioner, Gundlapochampally||Member|
|8||Mr. Ashley Jude||IV Year B.Tech-Mechanical Engg||Member|
|9||Mr. Piyush K Dwivedi||Developer, SAP – Alumni||Member|
|10||Mr. S. Krithivasan||Lead, India Campus Hiring at Virtusa – Employer||Member|
|11||Dr. Parag Kulkarni||CEO and Chief Scientist at Kvinna Limited – Industrialist||Member|
|12||Mr. M. Siva Reddy||Construction Engineer, GRIET – Stake Holder||Member|
|13||Dr. T. L. Ramadasu||Professor of Civil||Member|
|14||Dr. T. Naresh Kumar||Associate Professor of MBA||Member|
|15||Dr. Y. Vijay Kumar||Assistant Professor of Physics||Member|
|16||Dr. Pankaj Agarwal||Professor of ECE||Coordinator|