Training and Placement cell [T&P Cell] was introduced with a vision to excel and to create a global opportunity for every student and ensure that their skills are properly identified and are oriented in the right direction. Since 2011, the department has been successful in inviting reputed companies every year for the selection of students. As this is the era of globalization, the need of the hour is training individuals to excel in the face of challenges thrown up by a rapidly changing socio-economic-technological scenario at the global level. The younger generation must strive to develop into a well-rounded personality with excellent technical, managerial, interpersonal and communication skills; poised at the cutting-edge of technology. In this context, the Training & Placement Cell has been doing its best to ensure better placements.
Student support activities by T & P Cell
- Providing opportunities for Campus Placements in the corporate world keeping their skill-set, career options and aspirations in mind. This facility is also extended to alumni of CMRTC.
- A dedicated Alumni Association of the college was initiated and administered for the Alumni.
- The cell offers training in soft skills, technical modules of corporate, leadership and managerial skills. It arranges mock interviews, group discussions, series of aptitude tests, technical tests and HR interviews for students. It also coordinates industrial visits and student training.
- For the students who wish to purse their career in higher studies, CMRTC provides support and guidance.
The Programs organized by the T&P cell to enhance the skill set of students for Employment
- E-learning System (GEMS) to develop communication skills and aptitude
- Guest Lectures
- Industrial Visits
- Soft skills Training
- Aptitude Training
- Personality Development Programs
- Mock Interviews
- Higher Education Counselling
- Training for GRE & TOFEL
- Entrepreneur Development Programs