Welcome to the CMRTC Alumni-Association
All the B.Tech/M. Tech/ MBA passed out students from the institute are verily the part of CMRTC Alumni Association.
CMRTC Alumni Association (CMRTCAA) is a registered body, which strives to create a forum to foster a fruitful communication and a congenial relationship between the Alumni and the students. CMRTC alumnus conducts Alumni meet every year on last Saturday of December. The institute strongly believes the success of alumnus reflects the success of the Alma Mater. CMRTC believes in the dictum that the strength of the institution lies in the rapport maintained between its alumnus and the institute.
- The Alumni acts as advisory members in all professional bodies and closely monitors and advices to the students on various events.
- Alumni members create awareness on employment opportunities and provide guidance to the pre- final and final year students.
- Alumni members contribute to the various social service activities through SAHAYA, which is a non-profit organisation which renders its service to orphanages, old age homes etc. with the support of alumni and public.
- Alumni members help in getting permission for industrial visits in their organization.
- Alumni members help in coordinating for signing MoU with companies where the alumni are working.
- Frequently the members of alumina deliver guest lecturers /seminars to the students on recent advances in the industry, industry expectations and how to prepare for campus placements etc.
- Each department separately conducts meetings with their alumni members.
- Alumni members are also part of NSS activities.
- Alumni proactively give feedback on syllabus and even provide input in formulation of POs and PEOs.
- Alumni have been instrumental in aiding financially by contributing books to the library.