About the Department
CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) is one of the top performing departments of the Institute and the most sought over branch by the students. This program is designed to provide students with the fundamentals of computer science along with emerging courses like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep learning. AI &ML students will learn about basic engineering techniques, which include Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Graphics and Programming for Problem Solving (C language)during First Year. In the second year, they are exposed to core computer science courses like data structures, Databases, Algorithms, Operating systems, Java, Python. In the third and final year, they will start learning emerging courses like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Soft computing, Natural Language processing, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud computing, Data Science, Social Network Analysis, NoSQL Data bases along with computer science courses. The Department adopted Outcome-Based Education (OBE) and has an adequate infrastructure with state-of-the-art laboratories and other supporting facilities to provide enhanced learning environment. The Department attracts the best of engineering aspirants from all over the country.
- B.Tech CSE(AI & ML) started in 2020 with the intake of 180 seats.
- B.Tech AI&ML started in 2021 with the intake of 60 seats
- B.Tech Increase intake to 120 seats in 2022
- Received 32 lakhs fund from Department of Science &Technology(DST), Govt. of India.
- MoU with EduSkills
- MoU with Artificial Intelligence Medical and Engineering Researchers Society
- Centre of Excellence on AI & ML by Orbit Shifters
- Dedicated state of the art laboratories
- Digitally Equipped classrooms
- Well qualified and trained faculty in emerging areas.
The Department offers the following Courses
- CSE [Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning] (Intake 180)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (Intake 120)