About the Department
The Department of MBA was established in 2009 with an intake of 60 students and has increased to 180 from 2015 onward. The Department induces an environment of innovative pedagogical methods and practices, sought by the industry. MBA Program of CMRTC do not confine only to academics alone but also infuse the right attitude and values enhancing their skills to face the challenging business world. The department aspire to develop business leaders which are capable of building resilient organisations, whilst adhering to the highest standards of Corporate Governance.
Achievements of the Department :
- Modern Teaching Methodology where classroom experience is put through case studies, simulation exercises etc.
- Excellent faculty with blend of experience in both industry and academic background
- Frequent Industrial Visits to make theory put into practice.
- Interaction with Corporates through Seminars, Workshops and Guest Lectures.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell along with Incubation Center.
- Collaboration with Premier Institutions like ISTD, NHRD and HMA for Training.
- State of the Art Laboratories for Soft Skills Training.
- 50+ Papers published by faculty in reputed peer reviewed indexed Journals.
- More than 1000 students are recruited in many reputed companies and MNCs like BYJU’S, TOPPERS, JARO Education, etc with highest packages of up to 10 lakhs
- Students have won many Prizes and Awards in various Management Meets across the city and state.
- Sai Deepak Patel, student of MBA 2017-19 bagged World Guinness record in Martial Kicks in One Minute (Single Leg) in Taekwondo.
“To create an ecosystem for incubation of business knowledge and intellectual capital for Corporate challenges”
- To develop global competencies by enhancing Employability skills.
- To be a Centre of Excellence in creating and nurturing Entrepreneurship and Leadership with sensitivity towards society.
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination, evolving ethical and value-based learning.
POs describe the skills, knowledge, and values that are expected to acquire by the students at the time of Post Graduation from the program.
|P01||To Understand the economical, social, and political environment and regulatory framework nationally and internationally.|
|P02||To Understand individual moral and ethical behavior and community responsibilities towards organization and society|
|PO3||To Identify the customer needs and to convert the same into integrated production and distribution of goods and services and information|
|PO4||To inculcate managerial skill, talent, and knowledge and to develop quality managers.|
|PO5||To Develop creative thinking so as to adapt innovative problem-solving methods and predicting the future with near perfection.|
|PO6||To acknowledge the good qualities of a leader and to develop good leaders to lead the business.|
|PO7||To embody knowledge, skill, and talent to address various issues pertaining to human resources.|
|PO8||To impart knowledge of analyzing financial statement and interpreting the same for decision making|
|PO9||To make understand financial modeling and building efficient portfolio and investment decision.|
|PO10||To buildability to analyze the problem, identify, formulate, and use an appropriate managerial skill for obtaining its solutions.|
|PO11||To impart integrated knowledge and to make capable to perform as management professionals to instill continued learning throughout the career.|
|PO12||To expose contemporary issues and its impact at the micro and macro level and the methods to address.|