The 2015-2020 Strategic Plan is designed to bring changes in the Institute’s focus, internal structure and performance towards overall betterment. It represents the collective effort of administrators, faculty, staff, students and community stakeholders. Several rounds of discussions were conducted with the different stakeholders to identify and develop the key points in the plan. In 2015, areas of strategic importance are identified and subsequent revision is planned at an interval of five years. The summary of strategic plan 2015-2020 is provided below.
Perspective/Strategic Plans :
- Proactively advertise for recruitment of qualified faculty as per AICTE norms.
- To work for getting accreditation from premier agencies like NAAC, NBA, and Permanent Affiliation from the University.
- To encourage faculty participation in workshops, Seminars, FDPs’ and International/National Conferences, Short term training programs.
- To engage with industries’ current needs and subsequently sign MoU’s with them.
- To achieve 100% placements for eligible students focusing primarily on core domains.
- To establish in-house training centre for various national level entrance exams like GATE, CAT and many others.
- To establish centre of excellence in allied area of technology in various departments.
- Creation of R&D Centre for core and inter disciplinary research activities involving faculties from various departments.
- To offer Certification courses in every department to impart technical skill sets.
- PG programs relevant to Societal and Industrial need to be introduced.
- To participate in various call for proposals from government and elite agencies.
- To enhance the quality subscription of research and allied material in library, typically in the form of e-resources.
- To provide high speed broad band wireless Internet facility for the complete campus.
- To host workshops, Seminars, FDPs’ and International/National Conferences in the thrust areas.
- Proactively engage Alumni for their feedback with respect to current market need in development of curriculum.
- To actively participate in community based programs like Swach Bharat, Sapling Plantation programs (Haritha Haram), Digital literacy, Blood donation camps, NSS activities, NCC and any other such government initiatives.