The Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) program is an initiative to impart soft skills which will help students to clear recruitment entrance exams. The training programs are initiated by commencing a Memorandum of Understanding with training experts in the field. Participation in a sudden jam session, group discussions, debates and other cultural activities has broadened the horizons for student interaction and development as majority of the students are from rural demography. Every club formed in college is interdisciplinary and involves working together expeditiously. Student Association Chapters have dealt with the introversion of student psychology.The communication and interview skills of the student have been the major target area.
Procedure for Campus Recruitment
- Campus recruitment for final year students starts from November onwards every year. Recruitment after passing out of the campus will also be done depending on the availability of non-placed students.
- Interested recruiters are requested to mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Profile
- Job Location
- Training Period
- CTC during & after Training
- Designation before & after Training
- Service agreement if any – No. of years & Bond amount if any
- Degrees & Branches required
- Eligibility Criteria – Marks ( X / XII/dip / Current degree/UG for PG) and Arrear Status
- Selection Process- Test (Online / Not)/GD/Interview
- Facilities Required for campus recruitment
- Preferred dates to visit
- Based on the above data, students will register at Placement Centre. No. of interested students will be informed to the recruiting company.
- Based on the no. of interested students, company can fix the venue either at college or at their office. Resumes of the interested students can also be sent to the company for short listing at their end. If the policy of the company is to conduct a pooled campus drive for colleges, we are ready to conduct here in our campus.
- List of Selected candidates and offer letters shall be given to the Placement Officer at the end of the process. If there is any delay in announcement of results, students will be permitted to attend the next company. If the students get placement in the next company, they will not be permitted to get the offer from the previous company if get selected.
- The recruiters are requested to give feedback of the quality of the students at the end of the selection process and also after the training period. This will help us to improve continuously and offer better numbers than the previous year.
Stages in Selection Process
Various stages of the selection process remain, broadly, the same for these companies, with some slight variations. These variations could be in the form of an additional or less number of stages for some companies.
The following are the stages that students normally go through as a part of Campus Recruitment:
- Aptitude Test – In this Test, they evaluate the student’s analytical skills
- Group Discussion – In this particular round they evaluate students on leadership qualities & communication.
- Communication Skills – In this round, they evaluate the sentence formation, pronunciation and ability to present themselves.
- Technical Skills – In this round, they evaluate the students on their core subject especially on basics, subject knowledge & writing skills.
- HR Round – It is mostly one to one round here they will analyze student’s patience and his interest towards the job.
Eligibility for Recruitment Drives
- 70% and above throughout academics for companies like SAP, TEK SYSTEMS, ADP, AMAZON DE, ORACLE, MAQ and more.
- 60% throughout academics for companies like CSC, IBM, Wipro, Google, Capgemini, HCL, Dell and more.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in using computers
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks.
- Exposure to GIS systems or properties a bonus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Logical thinking and independent decision-making skills.
- Team Player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.