CMR Technical Campus has set up a state of art auditorium with a 1200 seating Capacity in the year 2015, inaugurated by then Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, Shri Bandaru Dattatreya in the presence of Shri Ch. Malla Reddy, Member of Parliament (Malkajgiri Constituency), Shri B. Sudheer Reddy, MLA (Medchal) and Shri C. Gopal Reddy, Chairman (CMRTES). This centrally air-conditioned facility has an energy-efficient lighting system, aesthetic design, digital Audio, Video, and Visual systems. It is being used for hosting International/ National Events, Placement and Training activities, Award functions, Motivational talks, Cultural activities and many more. Besides this, the institute is well equipped with 250 seating capacity seminar halls, which can be used for relatively smaller gatherings.
The rapid urbanization and economic development at local, regional and global level has led to several environmental and ecological crises. On this background it becomes essential to adopt the system of the Green Campus for the institute which will lead for sustainable development.
200 KVA KIRLOSKAR GREEN Specifications:
|KVA||200||KW – 200|
|Phase||3||Voltage – 415 Volts|
|Current||250 Amp||Power Factor 0.8 P.F|
|Rated Speed||1500 Rpm||Frequency – 50HZ|
- 1. Application for admission to the hostel must be made in the prescribed form before the commencement of the academic session. A passport size photograph shall be affixed to the application for identification purpose.
- Preference would be given to the outstation students for allotment of hostel accommodation.
- The student shall give two references together with their addresses: one of them should be of a guardian.
- Student, who seeks admission in the hostel, shall abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel, as laid down by the management. She shall give an undertaking in writing, endorsed by the parent/guardian that she will abide by the rules and regulations set forth from time to time.
- Admission into hostel rooms will be made generally before the commencement of a fresh academic session.
- No student shall be absent from the hostel without the prior permission of the warden.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy at all times. Only common areas will be maintained by the house keeping staff.
- Writing and sticking posters, mirrors, photos on the walls of the hostel building and rooms is strictly prohibited. The hostel property must be maintained by the students as their own property.
- Playing loud music and other forms of disturbance to other hostlers is not permitted.
- Safe custody of money and valuables are the sole responsibility of the students and administration shall not be responsible for any theft or loss whatsoever in the hostel.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. As per the provision of the A.P. prohibition of Ragging Act No.26 of 1997, whoever causes, commits or abets ragging shall be punished with imprisonment and fine according to the seriousness of the crime.
- The hostel reserves the right to take any disciplinary action including cancellation of allotment of hostel accommodation for any violation of hostel rules and regulations.
- Students shall not resort to strikes and demonstrations within the premises of the hostel. Participation in any such activity will result in cancellation of their admission in the hostel.
- Every student will be supplied with one cot and mattress, a pillow, a study table and a chair by the hostel. Arrangement for bed linen, table cloth, etc. has to be made by the student.
- After serving a notice of 15 days student may be asked to vacate the hostel in the event of non- payment of hostel dues.
- A student found guilty of spreading vulgar literature/pictures/books/videos/clipping or objects of any like would be asked to vacate without prior notice.
- Students creating panic or terror among other students through any means, misinterpretations / language / demonstrations/ devices would be expelled out of the hostel/ college without prior notice.
- Any unhealthy / inappropriate behavior within / outside the college with valid evidences would be viewed as seriously and the student would be expelled out of the hostel without prior notice.
- At the end of every term the behavior and conduct of the student will be evaluated for allowing her to continue staying in the hostel.
- Fresh application has to be submitted by the student each year, for admission.
- Students shall be responsible for all articles, furniture, electrical and other fixtures provided in their rooms. They shall not disfigure, paint walls, doors, windows or damage them.
- All rooms are provided with ceiling fans, fixtures for lights, etc. Use of any other electrical appliances is not permitted and student will be asked to vacate the hostel if found using such appliances.
- Students are advised to lock their rooms whenever they go out to ensure the safety of their belongings. They should not change locks provided by the hostel.
- Students shall conduct themselves with decorum and dignity at all the times and shall not create any nuisance or disturbance to the neighboring students.
- For those who wish to go out of the station, the parents of the wards are supposed to obtain prior permission
- The students likely to be away from the hostel overnight have to fill an out station form giving details as to: (a) name (b) room number (c)destination (d)date &time of departure (e)date & time of return along with parent’s/ guardian’s recommendation. The filled outstation form is to be handed over to the warden prior to the trip. The warden can grant or refuse permission for the outstation trip. If permission is granted, a copy of the outstation form will be sent to the parent/ guardian.
- Students shall not invite any unauthorized person to the hostel. They shall deal with only authorized vendors, washer men, cobblers, etc., during the prescribed hours and pay them at prescribed rates. They shall not entrust personal work like washing, purchasing, cooking, etc. to the house keeping staff/ security guards/ canteen employees.
- Students shall inform the warden whenever they suffer from any illness or injury. They shall take treatment which would be arranged by the authorized doctor.
- Students shall not organize any party, assembly or activity in the hostel premises, without the permission of the warden.
- Students shall not form any hostel society or issue any publication without the permission of the warden.
- Students shall not invite any speaker to address any meeting in the hostel without the permission of the warden.
- Students shall not remove news papers, journals, furniture, radio, TV or games – material from the common rooms or mishandle or damage them.
- Students shall undergo medical examination as and when required by the hostel management.
- Students shall cooperate with the warden and fellow students and obey the warden’s instructions on all matters concerning hostel/ mess.
- Any matter not covered by the above rules will be dealt by the management of CMRTC.
From hostel to CMRCET, CMREC, CMRIT & CMRCP
at 8:45 a.m. and at 8:55 a.m.
From colleges to hostel:
at 4:00 p.m. and at 4:30 p.m.
HOSTEL CHARGES (liable to change from time to time)
- 1. Caution deposit – refundable at the time of leaving the hostel: Rs. 5,000/-
- 2. The caution deposit shall be refunded by the hostel on production of no dues certificate issued by the warden.
- 3. In case of any damage to the hostel property by any hostler, the cost of the damaged item and its installation charges will be adjusted from the caution deposit, while vacating the hostel.
PARENTS/GUARDIAN’S VISITING HOURS
- 1. Students are permitted to meet parents/guardian only in the lounge after obtaining permission from the warden.
- 2. Visiting hours of the hostel are during weekends and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 3. No visiting hours on working days