Roles & Responsibilities
- The prime task of the Coordinator (IQAC) is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institute. For this the Dean will channelize all efforts and take measures towards promoting holistic academic excellence in the institute.
- Coordinator (IQAC) will be assisted by a faculty from each department, as they are expected to provide the necessary information of their department from time to time and aid in executing the IQAC Coordinator’s duties effectively.
Coordinator (IQAC) will Assist Director in Following Activities
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic activities of the institute.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and Orientation Program for faculty in departments.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating Accreditation related activities (NBA, NAAC, NIRF etc…), including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality and maintenance of updated information on Web Site in coordination with HOD CSE.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Any other task as assigned by Director/Management.
Department Level IQAC Coordinators :
|Prof. Ch. Siddhartha
|Prof. John L
|Prof. S. Mallesh
|Dr. Raj Kumar Patra
|Prof. M. Naresh Kumar
|H & S
|Dr. P. V. Rao