MECHANICAL STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
Mechanical Engineering Student Association MESA is to enhance the communication skills and develop the technical thoughts in the students to face the outside world. MESA is running successfully under the guidance of Mechanical HOD Prof. D Maneiah for II and IV year students.
- To raise the level of Motivation in the students of Mechanical Department
- To provide a platform to deploy individual and collective talents.
- To consider the effects of continuously changing & increasing utilization of CAD Applications i.e. to consider the current technological facts with technical development programs.
- To mould and prepare the students fit for interviews, group discussions, Presentations, leadership skills, technical and Administration skills.
- To create a competitive, Socialistic and highly interactive environment in the department.
- To work together for the raise of students, weak in communication skills in terms of Motivational classes by inviting Lecturers.
OVERALL DEVELOPMENT OF A STUDENT INTO ACTION
- Conducting Co-curricular and extracurricular activities to showcase their creative capabilities by conducting Guest Lectures, Workshops, Group Discussions, Mini projects, seminars etc. by them on Latest Technology.
- Inviting from Industries to have Technology Up gradation.
- Alumni sharing their Experiences with the students.
- Conducting Webinars and running NPTEL Video courses, etc.
|Association Body||Association Activities & Events|