Computer Society of India (CSI)
The Computer Society of India is a non-profit professional society and meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
- Established in 1965
- HQ. and Secretariat at Mumbai
- Education Directorate at Chennai
- Web site: www.csi-india.org
- Email: email@example.com
- 72 chapters all over India
- 511 student branches
- More than 100000 members including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians
To train and skill updation in the field of information technology among the professional members of the society.
- To facilitate Knowledge sharing, Learning, Research and Career Enhancement of Students
- Inspire, nurture and assist students to integrate into the IT community.
- Working closely with other Industry Associations, Government Bodies and Academia
Why Join CSI?
- To be a part of the distinguished fraternity of famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians through Networking.
- Professional Development at Individual level.
- Training and Certification in futuristic areas.
- International Competitions and association with International bodies like IFIP and SEARCC.
- Career Support.
- CSI Awards.
- Various Publications.