CMR Technical Campus had Inaugurated “Center of Excellence-Mobile and Web Technologies” Center. which is an emerging disruptive phenomenon of the present trend. The main motto of establishing an MWT is to implement creative development ideas of students.
It is not only useful for academic projects but also used for implementing real-time ideas with latest technologies like Android, IOS and much more.
- To become a Centre of Excellence in Mobile and Web Applications design, development and deployment.
- To educate the students in fundamental principles of designing mobile and web applications and develop the skills needed to solve practical problems using the latest cutting edge technologies.
- To provide State-of-the-art computing laboratory facilities to promote industry-institute interaction to enhance student’s practical knowledge in mobile and web application development
- To inculcate self-learning abilities, team spirit and professional ethics among the students to serve the society by solving real-time problems.
- Improve students and faculty skill set in recent technology-related with mobile and web technologies.
- To build a team of highly innovative individuals those are able to design, develop, implement and software applications.
- Provide domain knowledge with subject experts from industry and make ready as a mobile and web developer.
- Gives exposures for becoming ready for entrepreneurship and start-up.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
Just imagine your life for a second without a phone, no right. So, in the same time a smartphone holder cannot open his phone without the opening the apps installed in his phone. So, when there is no chance of us going through the phones without using the apps, why not develop them on our own according to our needs? So, let’s have a brief view of what is, why we need, how to and what’s the use of a mobile app.
Mobile app development is an act or process by which an app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
As part of the development process, mobile user interface (UI) design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps. Mobile UI considers constraints, contexts, screen, input, and mobility as outlines for design. The user is often the focus of interaction with their device, and the interface entails components of both hardware and software. User input allows for the users to manipulate a system, and device’s output allows the system to indicate the effects of the users’ manipulation.
Front-end development tools are focused on the user interface and user experience (UI-UX) and provide the following abilities:
- UI design tools
- SDK’s to access device features
- Cross-platform accommodations/support
Through these mobile apps we have many advantages of having solutions to a lot of problems on our fingertips. We can develop apps based on the problems we face in our daily life e.g.: the REDBUS app for booking tickets, the various apps for study materials for competitive exams, the apps for ordering food without the need to call up on phone like we do for pizza orders, the apps for hospital-appointments…etc.
We have to run with ever fast-yet comfort providing technology developments,as of today we can never imagine our life without smartphones so MOBILE APPLICATIONS (MOBILE APPS) are an ever increasing and never-failing business for a lot of companies and employees.
Benefits of mobile applications
Enhancement interaction: Experts say that apps in education can make children more interactive and more activate better engagement between parents and children. Interactive tendency in children is enhanced by mobile applications.
Entertainment: According to research mobile apps promote entertainment children will enable a kind of interest in learning. Thus no more boring home works and tough class lectures.
Availability 24/7: Unlike school, mobile applications are available round the clock. Most of the apps promote child-friendly control. Little ones can operate it without much effort.
Leisure hours utilization: No responsible parent want their kids to get addicted to the “Idiot Box”. Entertainment guaranteed without wasting time.
Better Earth: While millions of trees are cut down for making papers for the traditional method of learning, mobile apps in education requires just a download.
Systematic Learning activated: The apps are arranged in a systematic way that it becomes possible for students to go with the flow even without realizing..
Portability: There are no constraints for mobile phones. Learning will not be confined to class rooms
More than just children: It’s a misconception that only children are benefited out of the apps. While selecting apps for children, parents and teachers can contribute a lot.
Sustainability: Using mobile apps for learning is more sustainable compared to the traditional learning methods.
Staying connected: Educational apps are the best way for the children to stay connected with their teachers.
We encourage and support
- Committed to Students Satisfaction
- A knowledge-driven Platform
- Building solutions that create rewarding results
- Student centric strategies
For more details, Click on to website: https://cmrtc.ac.in/cmwt