The purchase Committee consists of the following members.
|1||Shri C.Gopal Reddy||Chairman|
|2||Dr. A. Raji Reddy||Director|
|3||M V Ramana||Administrative Officer|
|4||All Heads of the Departments||Members|
- To ensure all relevant documentation is prepared prior to purchase committee meeting.
- To analyze quotations provided by the departments and provide recommendation.
- To ensure that the supplies/services quoted for comply with what was requested.
- To request technical input from relevant staff as required.
- To seek clarification from suppliers/service providers where necessary.
- To ensure proportionality, transparency, accountability and fairness in the procurement process.
- To develop and maintain good buyer-seller relationship.
- To procure materials economically at a cost consistent with the quality and service required. However, generally all purchases may be attempted at the lowest cost.
- Chairman –To approve the final purchase and issue necessary purchase orders.
- Administrative Officer – To shortlist the approved vendors, review of the quotations and submit the same to the chairman.
- Member – To collect the indents from the departments, call for quotations and verify with respect to the budget.