Women Empowerment Cell
- To Maintain and strengthen the status of Women.
- To create awareness of feminine potential.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To directs Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of the College.
- To provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees and students, where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest.
- Educating women according to the prospects of their profession and encouraging them to grow further in life.
- Motivating them to develop entrepreneurial skills thus making them self-dependent
Members of Committee:
|Dr. A. Raji Reddy
|Prof. Meenakshi T
|Humanities & Sciences
|Dr. Kavitha Rani B
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Dr. Sudha Arvind
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Dr. Pranathi D
|Mr. Yamini Reddy K
|Mrs. Sowmya Kiran P
- Create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- Encourage participation of working in the area of women’s development in the activities of the Cell.
- Organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation of students, teachers, and non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of Cell.
- Organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.