IMAZINE – INVENT – INSPIRE
To facilitate students to understand, design and learn robotics. Provide interested students with opportunities to explore their skills, knowledge and creativity through conceptualizing, designing and programming robots.
To encourage and enable students to utilize and enrich their creativity and engineering skills through robotics; so as to imbibe technical skills, teamwork and leadership in them. To inspire young minds to be the driving force in the field of robotics, by engaging them in exciting, mentor-based programs that build engineering skills, inspire innovation, and foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication and leadership.
- The Team skycoders lead by Kurya Madhu from robotics club has participated and won the INTERNAL HACKATHON “TECHNOVANZA 2.0” conducted on 19th March 2022 at CMR Technical Campus.
- The Team skycoders under the Guidance of Sravanthi , Assistant Professor ,has been shortlisted for SIH under the category student innovation.
- TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT
- INDUSTRY TIE-UP WORKSHOPS
- WORKSHOPS & MINI PROJECTS
- TRAINING PROGRAMS
- ONLINE ACTIVITY
ROBOTICS CLUB REGISTERED MEMBERS
Objectives of Robotics club
- To explain the concepts of electronics in a practical way and help them to gain knowledge.
- To provide a platform for the students to give a shape to their innovative ideas.
- To expose the students to the latest technological advancements in the field of electronics.
- To provide the students with thought provoking questions & makes them to think about it.
- To form a discussion boards on latest trends of electronics which indeed improve their communication skills
- To provide a hands on training for students.
- To provide a virtual bridge between the present global industries and the curriculum